Computer File Explorer is a file browser found in every version of Microsoft Windows since Windows 95. It is also used to navigate and manage the drives, folders, and files on your computer. Computer File explorer is the file sharing app which is full featured fill explorer which designed to support multiple tabs and windows opened side-by-side.
Computer File Explorer provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your android devices and your computers. In the file explorer ribbon, which looks like the lace highlighted in Microsoft office. The strip contains catches for basic assignments to perform with your files and envelopes. With the help of this file sharing app, we can easily share the data with other users and networks. Computer File Explorer is a free tool app. It also supports the printing and faxing documents. The latest version of this file sharing app is 1.10.b112 which is published on 2019-12-09 and this is also available on the play store. This file sharing app is compatible for all devices but the minimum requirements of this app is Android 4.1+.
- Computer file explorer deal with your reports as you do on your work area or PC.
- Access your home PC shared archives on arrange.
- It supports the functions as your FTP (File Transfer Protocol) or SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) client for internet connections.
- In computer file explorer, Application director changing to different projects, uninstall or see any applications framework the board page.
- Propelled applications are additionally in the taskbar.
- Worked in the media watcher and player for different media positions, including photographs, music and recordings.
- Abbreviated for APKs and images.
- Built-in ZIP support.
- It allows you to decompress or extract zip files.
- Execute running assignments, speed up your gadget.
- It supports the tabs and next to each other windows, so you can open various envelopes simultaneously.
The latest version of computer file sharing app is 1.10.b112 and which is updated on 2019-12-09.